Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday links

The interwebs tell me that the Redskins won last night's game that I couldn't watch. So no repeat Super Bowl trip for the Bears. Aside from those Bills team, this marks about the 473rd time that the Super Bowl loser didn't even make the playoffs the next year. The game also primarily featured two backups, because Campbell and Grossman appear to have suffered bad injuries - at least that's what AP tells me. No more Rex? Might as well just put Devin Hester at QB now.


So who's Michigan looking at now? [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

The most hateable guys in the NFL. [Rumors and Rants]

A requiem for Jason Cambell's season. [Mr. Irrelevant]

ESPN leaks an ad involving Richard Simmons. [Awful Announcing]

Apparently it's a tough time for the Cardinals. Speaking as a Giants fan, I think this is a bit of an overreaction. [I'm Writing Sports]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter