Because of the Warriors current success, which by the numbers could only happen another 3-4 times in most of our lifetimes, I think all of us Warriors fans can admit we're a little giddy, perhaps bordering on delirium... So naturally, I thought to myself, what if we inserted our love of the Warriors into various movie quotes and scenes? Consider it post-Modern blogging... I think the results speak for themselves...
- Non-Warriors fan: Wow, you were a Golden State Warriors fan for the past 13 years? Were you in the sh!t?
- Warriors fan: yeah, I was in the sh!t...
A Few Good Men:
- "Our creed, sir, is Warriors, God, Country!"
- Warriors fan: Do you want the truth?!
Mavs fan: I want the truth!
Warriors fan: You can't handle the truth! (that the Warriors are going to beat the Mavs in 7)
Coming to America:
- "I love the Warriors and if loving the Warriors is wrong, I don't wanna be right!"
- "I believe the Warriors are our future, teach them well, let them lead the way..."
- "Sexual Chocolate!"
- this will be a performance piece I will perform outside the Oakland Coliseum Arena if the Warriors lose the series to the Mavs where I re-enact the scene in which Martin Sheen gets blacked-out drunk, cuts his hand open with a knife and rolls around in his own blood, buck-naked while blasting The End by the Doors... should be fun.
Special editor's note: We're holding you to that last one Dwyermaker