Monday, June 25, 2007

Super power up links

A little Nintendo throwback action for Monday. I wish that was my apartment door. Lord knows the chicks dig 8-bit video games. All right then, let's cut to the chase.

Jr. Griffey passed McGwire, but I still feel he hasn't quite lived up to his potential. These guys, on the other, have never even come close to reaching their potential. [Winning the Turnover Battle]

The KSK crew has pics of KoolAid Maroney's car. Most excellent. [KSK]

The Israeli Baseball League has started. For some reason they only play 7-innings. [Lion in Oil]

Johnny Damon, not working out so well for the Yanks. [Just Call Me Juice]

Michael Andretti has one hot wife. Also the hottest sports wife/girlfriend tournament continues. The winner is in your hands, although regrettably not literally. [Our Book of Scrap]

Un grande victory for the U.S. Landon Donovan, however, is probably still gay. [Deadspin]

Buehrle might go to the Sox. [Sons of Sam Malone]

A little dead out there for an early Monday morning. I guess that's what you get when the only sport going on is baseball.

Your Left Coast linkologist,

-WCK

2 comments:

Marco said...

Thanks for the link.....the sports blogs are going to be running light for the next month or so until football gets closer

Anonymous said...

I'm working on a flash game of my own involving Link and this is a great help. I'll probably leave a link (ha) to the site where I post it once it's done.

Free Blog Counter