Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday links

I really wanted to post on that kid who's related to Davy Crockett that bagged the black bear, but it swept across the blogosphere like wildfire yesterday. Although I'd still like to say I particularly enjoyed this classic quote: "His 10th great-grandfather was Davy Crockett, and Davy supposedly killed him a bear when he was three."

I reckon he dun killed that bear good.

By the way, this kid learned how to fire a gun when he was 2. Is that even legal? We have the Tiger Woods of hunting on our hands people.

On to the links.

I am psyched about the soon to be released Mitchell Report. Mr. Underhill is not, but for good reasons. [I'm Writing Sports]

This is a pretty interesting site. You can go and see what the likelyhood of your NFL team making the playoffs is. For my 49ers, it's -893%. [Sports Club Stats]

Joe "Super Hairy Guy" Namath finally graduates from 'Bama. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Which Hoosier hero is in worse shape: Isiah or Cam Cameron? Man, that's tough. [Rumors and Rants]

Nothing can stop Fred Smoot, and he also has his own candy bar. [Mr. Irrelevant]

Petrino joins the Lou Holtz Club. [Deuce of Davenport]

A call to free Vick, but for different reasons than you'd think. [Crashburn Alley]

Vote for who you think should make the MLB Hall of Fame out of guys who aren't in, but maybe should be in. By the way, vote for Shoeless Joe. [Ump Bump]

It's going to be a rough time for the Jets this weekend. [Throwing Into Traffic]

I had no idea there was a video game called Ninja Golf. It looks awesome. [I-Mockery]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter