Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mmmmmm, fried chicken


I didn't watch the majority of the Saints/Falcons game, like most of America, but I did catch Arthur Blank talking with the MNF crew. Well, no, I didn't catch that either. I muted the TV while he was on because I didn't want to hear 10 minutes of him answering questions about Vick. But apparently Blank said something that may or may not have been bad.

“If Michael makes a mistake and eats fried chicken and French fries every day, he could come out weighing 250 pounds and he won’t be able to play football.”

I know exactly what you're thinking. They have fried chicken and French fries in federal prison? Man, it doesn't sound so bad after all. Maybe I'll get on that international mail fraud scheme right now.

But in reality, some people are already talking about whether or not Blank's comment was a Fuzzy Zoeller style moment. I'll let you decide that. I'm going to run to KFC.

-WCK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is he saying the typical African American enjoys deep fried breaded poultry?

Free Blog Counter