Thursday, November 29, 2007

This must be why Ohio St. keeps beating Michigan

I think most people are familiar with the fact that Michigan is looking for a head football coach. And I also think they're aware that they can actually apply for the job. I just sent in my application.

But looking a bit closer at the application, it came to my attention that there's something a bit off about it. Apparently the Michigan job only requires 40-hours of work a week. That's a bit better than the 120+ hours of work a week usually associated with the NFL.

While I'm sure Lloyd Carr didn't stray from that 40-hour work week schedule, I'd have to think that to beat Ohio St., Michigan will need someone like Les Miles who can put in a few more hours to get them over the hump. I'd say 42-hours a week should do it.

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter