- It'd be bigger than the Jena 6 march. It'd be as big as the March on Washington in 1963.
- This is historic stuff. This is something the priveleged few, as in those who show up, will be happy to tell their kids about. They will relish the fact they were a part of it
- I guarantee you I can get at least 100 coonasses to attend. Now, it's 100 coonasses going to Baton Rouge, so, somewhere around Paradis we're going to start losing some to DWI's...but we should end up with at least 40-50 in Baton Rouge.
- I'll be there with a boombox blaring "I am the Real American"
- I could see a movie being made in the future.
- What coach WOULDN'T want to come here knowing the love and support we offer our coaches. Knowing that we stand behind our coach. If I were looking for a job, hell I'd take a pay cut to work for a company with those benefits. A company who's customers genuinely love and support the employees of the company they patronize? Give me some of THAT! You can't even get that kind of stuff in the military anymore, with liberals run amok.
- Has anyone had a Les Miles look-a-like contest where people dress up as him and act like him similar to people dressing up like Woody Hayes and Bear Bryant?
- We could start a "pass the hat for Les fund" at this march
- I am going to wear my cheerleading outfit
I would throw them under a bus...
I will only march if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are there.
- THIS IS NOT BEGGING HIM TO STAY. If he has to go, we understand, but if he goes he will have this to take with him.
- Very few people are born wanting to be LSU's coach; most of them have to learn how awesome it is. This is another part of the learning process. We show him the love, and he WANTS to be at LSU. See?