Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday links

As everyone who reads this site regularly knows, I'm a fan of the Olympics. Correction, I'm a fan of the Beijing Olympics, because China will do whatever it takes to make them work. Including making tasty pizzas. I don't really get what's going on here, but I'll take three.

Damn, the NFL Network is brutal. I couldn't watch the Cowboys/Packers game and now I'll miss the Pats chance to complete their perfect season (which is going to happen). [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Smush Parker really needs those $12. [Larry Brown Sports]

Clinton Portis talk with John Thompson about Sean Taylor. [Mr. Irrelevant]

It's a huge weekend in college basketball. [Storming the Floor]

Hockey players are psychotic. [Lion in Oil]

Defending Philip Rivers for telling fans to shut up. Hey, it's better than flipping them the bird. [Rumors and Rants]

Indoor seats for an outdoor Jan. 1 hockey game? Count me in. [Going Five Hole]

Aaron Rogers isn't so happy at Brett Favre. [Throwing into Traffic]

The Soulja Boy thing is almost passe I hope. But anyway, here are the best of the Soulja Boy dances in sports. [All Balls]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter