Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday links

Crashburn Alley's interview with A.J. Daulerio about the Bill Conlin dustup. [Philly Mag]

Remembering Sean Taylor as a football player. [Throwing into Traffic]

Jimmy Rollins is already writing checks for next year that the Phillies might not be able to cash. [Home Run Derby]

USC can't really be moving to the Rose Bowl next year? Can they? [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

NOIS awards their college coach of the year. [NOIS]

Bob Knight enjoys hunting...people. [Deuce of Davenport]

Lion in Oil wants Gene Upshaws head on a platter. I can't blame them. [Lion in Oil]

Anderson Varejao es loco. [Rumors and Rants]

Some potential trades for Mark Prior. [Construda]

-WCK

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I believe you mean "Jimmy Rollins is already writing checks for next year that the Phillies might not be able to cash."

But I didn't click the link, so what do I know?

100% Injury Rate said...

yep, forgot the 'W'

I'll be write on it.

Free Blog Counter