Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday links

It's Guy Fawkes Day. Which doesn't mean much here in the states, but as Bart Simpson said, "With you every day is Guy Fawkes day, Sherri Bobbins." I have no idea what that means.

On to the links.

Was there fake crowd noise during the Pats/Colts game? [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

It's the year of the tight end. Wait, that sounds bad. [Mr. Irrelevant]

I'm late on this, but since the Skins won yesterday, it works well. Sort of. MBSR wants Darrell Green in the Hall of Fame. [My Brain Says Rage] I'd like to see their take on Art Monk as well. And here it is.

The next great Japanese player who'll be coming to the U.S. likes treating umpires like crap. Which is exactly how they should be treated. [Home Run Derby]

Epic Carnival interviews the Brahsome boys. [Epic Carnival]

Uh, did this guy survive? Do I really want to know? [Deuce of Davenport]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter