Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday links

Now that's a burger. 100-lbs to be exact. I'm sure you're wondering why I put a burger up here instead of something about the MNF game. Well, I didn't really watch it. Excellent call by me.

That said though, the punt that got stuck in the muck was awesome.

On to the links.

Mike Wilbon didn't show a lot of sympathy to Sean Taylor yesterday on PTI. [Mr. Irrelevant]

ESPN's list of the top 25 college football players of all time is already a total disaster. [We Suck at Sports]

The experts say Eli has turned the corner. Rumors and Rants says he hasn't. I am firmly in R&R's corner. [Rumors and Rants]

The Twins should hang on to Santana. [Larry Brown Sports]

It's a dangerous centerfield market out there right now. [Crashburn Alley]

The Dodgers will return once more to the LA Colesium. If you thought Candlestick was bad for baseball, the old Colesium was a nightmare. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

That Gyroball is one tough pitch to hit - and throw. [Red Sox Monster]

Are the 07 Bulls like the 07 Cubs? I'm sure the Bulls hope so, because that would mean the playoffs (and then getting swept). [Chicago Bull]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter