Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This would make me want to see a Lady Vols game


I'm sure you've probably heard about how Tennessee would like to increase attendance at Lady Vols basketball games, and to accomplish that they're giving away free tuition to people who attend at least 10 of 14 home games.

Now, while you'd never even catch me dead on Tennessee's campus, let alone at a women's basketball game, I will say this. I'd theoretically consider attending a game if I was always gauranteed a halftime show that involved mascots playing basketball, which the Lady Vols did once last year. Watch out for that shake. He may look slow, but he owns the paint.

-WCK

1 comment:

Dustyn Winder said...

wouldn't catch you dead...ha...look for that double national championship in march.

Free Blog Counter