Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday links

Cowboys/Packers. And 70% of America can't watch it tonight, including me. But it's ok, NFL. I know you're struggling to make ends meet right now. Maybe things will turn around soon.

On to the links.

All On The Field interviews Gary Gaffney, M.D. of the blog Steroid Nation. [Part 1] [Part 2]

The Pack is clearly on the upswing this year. So were the Lions until a few weeks ago. What happened? Oh, that's right, Matt Millen's drafts. [The World of Isaac]

Hawaii could really use a BCS bowl bid, because they're pretty strapped for cash. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Lou Holtz, not a fan of them internets. [Larry Brown Sports]

NOIS looks at the lack of minority hires in college football. [NOIS]

Good lord, the price of a future seat at a Cowboys game is insane. [The Pig Pen]

The return of powder blues. Man, I am psyched! [Home Run Derby]

Sean Taylor's death is in the eye of the beholder. [Money Players]

The Rays/Twins trade could be bigger than you think. [Crashburn Alley]

A look at Bruce Weber v. Ron Zook in terms of recruiting. [Chicago Bull]

Eli v. Rex on Sunday, who will win? Certainly not us, the viewers. [The Sports Hernia]

-WCK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will write to my cable company (Time Warner) about adding the NFL Network after the NFL stops offering NFL Sunday ticket only through DirecTV/Satellite. Until then I could really care less. Then again I can see most of the good Sunday games anyway, living in the NFL wasteland that is Los Angeles (HA!)

Jess said...

I'll be watching the game tonight on Dish Network. I could post updates for you suckers if you want...

100% Injury Rate said...

I think I'm going to go to a bar.

Free Blog Counter