Sunday, July 8, 2007

Brian Urlacher pulls an Elijah Dukes

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Brian Urlacher's ugly custody battle with his ex-girlfriend Tyna Robinson (who is also the mother of his 2-year old son) just got a hell of a lot uglier. Robinson, who is a former exotic dancer who once accused "Lord of the Dance" star Michael Flatley of raping her (the case was thrown out of court), has now produced more than 30 threatening text messages that she has recieved from Urlacher since Jan. 1. He even calls his kid a pussy at one point. Just like all good dads do at some point in time.

Let's have a look at those text messages.

Jan. 1, 1:57 p.m.: "I haven't even left you tell them to turn around"

Jan. 17, 6:17 p.m.: "Go to hell you f- - - - - - - - - - I was sick"

Jan. 23, 8:51 p.m.: "F - - - You"

Jan. 25, 6:59 p.m.: "Im def going to the super bowl so get them pulled whats the big deak"

Jan. 25, 7:08 p.m.: "Shut up you're an idiot ill do it myself next he comes to stay with me"

Feb. 2, 12:28 p.m.: "You're a f - - - - - - fruit cake why the hell would you come down here you know im busy you always gotta be in the middle of s - - -"

Feb. 12, 3:05 p.m.: "Im not sure yet but it will be this weekend"

Feb. 14, 3:52 p.m.: "Your f - - - - - - nuts I just got done with a long season of work you wouldn't know what that's like so Im taking some time off"

Feb. 19, 8:59 a.m.: "Go to hell Ill be there when I get there"

Feb. 21, 4:05 p.m.: "That's not a favor we agreed on 7 and your not even out of town jack ass"

Feb. 21, 4:22 p.m.: "You are one jealous b - - - - quit threatening me you got no pull in court"

Feb. 21, 11:23 p.m.: "Fyi: F - - - you

Feb. 22, 4:54 p.m.: "maybe Sunday night before I leave down again and I can see him when you I get back"

Feb. 24, 11:55 a.m.: "Ok then don't meet me Ill see him I get back thanks"

Feb. 24, 2:40 p.m.: "Beat it no more of my time will be wasted on your skanky ass"

Feb. 26, 10:59 a.m.: "Your an idiot"

March 6, 11:24 a.m.: "You are one jealous b - - - - leave for what"

March 11, 9:12 p.m.: "Your raising a little p - - - y let him live with me it would be much better for him then you could do whatever the f - - - you want"

March 13, 5:59 p.m.: "F - - - off hooker I don't have time for you"

March 13, 6:01 p.m.: "That right b - - - -"

March 29, 7:23 p.m.: "Ill pick him up there im on my way unless you wanna meet me [somewhere] on the way"

March 31, 10:33 a.m.: "I cant get him a ticket this late"

April 14, 8 p.m.: "Just landed bout to be on the way"

April 28, 11:28 a.m.: "Shut up don't try to turn this around don't worry bout the judge the next one wont like you either"

April 29, 10:13 a.m.: "Then you find a way to do what your suppose to make one of your pimps drive you around"

May 18, 7:14 p.m.: "Quit threatening me with that spiritual bull s - - - ill be in Hinsdale at 2 tomorrow."

May 21, 1:49 p.m.: "according to you everyone is racist cuz they don't like you need to grow the f - - - up and quit praying and get a job."

June 2, 11:22 a.m.: "Funny stuff you can bring him to my house so I can spend more time if not leave me alone."


Yikes. Guess he should have stayed with Paris Hilton.

-WCK

Free Blog Counter