Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Links of indictment

Unfortunately I was on a plane when news of the Vick indictment broke. There's not really much I have to say on this except that Vick's definitely getting suspended (news of which appears to have broken while I'm typing this). This could also be the second best athlete trial next to OJ Simpson.

On another note, both Dwyermaker and I are pretty busy for the remainder of this week. We'll keep the links and posts coming, but we're going to shorten them a bit. USA Today style blogging. On to the links.

Of course we go to KSK for their take on Vick. [KSK]

And yeah, Vick's going to get suspended. They should have kept Shaub. [Nyjer Please]

Are you f*cking kidding me?! My Warriors had Garnett, and then they didn't. [The Feed]

The Yi situation with the Bucks just keeps getting stranger and stranger. [Winning the Turnover Battle]

Gisele wears the pants in the relationship. [Larry Brown Sports]

-WCK

Free Blog Counter