Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday "Prepare for the Pac-10" links

Screw the World Series. I don't care anymore. What I do care about is Oregon and USC playing this Saturday. Also Cal and Arizona State. And if I feel like it, maybe I'll catch the dumbasses at College Gameday doing the Ohio St./Penn St. game. How in the hell could they pick that game over Oregon/USC? No one even thinks Ohio St. is the real #1. Great minds working there at ESPN. And by "great" I mean "dumb as hell."

On to the links.

It's a tough sports weekend down in SoCal. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Ben Gordan is the Doughnut Man. [Larry Brown Sports]

An interview with that Jags fan who was doing work on Thunderlabia. [Mr. Irrelevant]

The most corrupt football team in America is surprisingly not the Patriots. It's a high school team. [Rumors and Rants]

Boston can suck it. [My Brain Says Rage]

Pics of the Sox rocking out after the ALCS. Papelbon looks like a complete tool. [Part Mule]

Who are the Sox going to sit in Colorado. Ok, no more damn Sox-related links. [I'm Writing Sports]

-WCK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI - Those Red Sox photos are from three weeks ago after they clinched the AL East, not the ALCS.

http://yfts.blogspot.com/2007/10/alds-prediction-red-sox-in-bar.html

Free Blog Counter