Thursday, October 25, 2007

Channing Crowder is having fun with us, I hope

Channing Crowder is a linebacker for the Miami Dolphins, and I'm hoping he was joking here.

Yesterday Crowder confessed (joked?) that he didn’t know until Tuesday that people spoke English in London, or the rest of England for that matter.

"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," Crowder said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

And he just kept going.

"I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."

I have to think he's kidding. Mainly because he apparently scored a 30 on his Wonderlic and also graduated from Florida with a 3.5 GPA. Then again, he also supposedly wrestled wild boars and alligators while in college, so who knows. All I know is that I'm familiar with people who could sleep through four years at Florida and still graduate with a 3.5 GPA.

Here's Deuce's take on the story, they have a rather awesome picture of Crowder.

-WCK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A 3.5 at Florida is like a 2.0 at schools like North Carolina, Maryland or UCLA.

Moby Dick said...

He always thought that Chicken of the Sea was real chicken, and he likes to go fishing for chicken with his Dolphin friends. Yes, he thinks Dolphins are chicken too. He certainly plays chicken.

Free Blog Counter