Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Time to bury the Yankees, literally

Gizmodo came across an interesting product yesterday that seems better suited for today. It's MLB urns and funeral caskets. The Yankees might as well stick Chien-Ming Wang in a casket after his two hideous starts in the divisional series. Here's hoping they can cram Clemens in there as well.

Anyway, the company is called Eternal Image and they only have eight teams right now. But don't worry Toronto Blue Jays fans, soon you too will be able to be buried in an ultra tacky casket or urn that will make people laugh at your remains. We've already seen similar crap for college football fans.

I already buried my San Francisco Giants in about May, so I'm afraid I have no use for either of these lame products.

Interestingly, the company also has a deal with the American Kennel Club, so you can get an urn for your dead dog. Michael Vick would like to buy 40 of them.

-WCK

3 comments:

Kevin Hayward said...

I am with you on the Giants, man. Hopefully next year will be better; who knows, we might even sign A-Rod.

Jarrett said...

I don't know why everyone is tripping.

Torre's out; yes. Barry Bonds, welcome to the Bronx.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting one for the Angels. Is that blasphemous though? Whatever.

Free Blog Counter