Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday links

So that World Series. Not so great. Anyway, I'm intrigued by how many people are angry at A-Rod for opting out of his contract on the same day the Red Sox won the World Series. Is that some sort of a surprise to people? It seems Boras wanted him to do it before the season officially ended, so there you go. Now he can go sign a contract worth the GDP of Bangladesh. And Boston might be interested in signing him. Even though I think he winds up with the Cubs, I'd be happy to see him go to the Sox. He'd probably curse them for another 86 years.

On to the links.

One More Dying Quail interviews Erin Andrews. [OMDQ]

Phil and Kobe are taking off the gloves. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Are the Red Sox the team of the decade? Well, I guess so, they're the only team to have won it twice so far this decade. Right? I don't know. I just work here. [Larry Brown Sports]

A Skins fan's reaction to what the Patriots did. [Deuce of Davenport]

Vol fans are sort of mad at Kenny Chesney. You know, because he has a new favorite team every damn week. [Lion in Oil]

Sharapova - huge in the Middle East. [Part Mule]

As always, your weekly hockey recap. I know there were some huge hits this past week. And that's about it. [Pop Jocks]

-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter