Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kevin Pittsnogle is playing basketball in France with a fat ho

It seems to be international sports day here at 100%, and this story is no exception. Anyway, I'm sure you've spent many a night wondering what happened to Kevin Pittsnogle. Who? He was a former white trash center at West "F*cking" Virginia. I always thought he had a hilarious last name, but I was wrong. Dead wrong.

Pittsnogle is currently playing (I use that term loosely) in France's top basketball league - Ligue Nationale de Basketball - for Cholet Basket. But he's been totally outclassed in the last name department. He's got a teammate named Steeve Ho You Fat. And no, I'm not kidding, here's his player profile page. And just in case you were wondering, Ho You Fat is actually pretty thin and surprisingly not Asian.

Neither Pittsnogle nor Steeve are getting much playing right now, actually none, but I could care less about Pittsnogle. I want Steeve to get some minutes and start improving. He's only 19 by the way. That way he'll eventually suit up for an NBA team some day. The thought of 18,000 fans yelling "Ho you fat!" in unison is almost too awesome to comprehend. Plus it would give me an excuse to yell at fat chicks during games without getting slapped.

HT: Tim's Take for discovering Mr. Ho You Fat. And me for discovering Pittsnogle was his teammate.

-WCK

7 comments:

Jarrett said...

The only name that could trump this is Superman dat ho.

Anonymous said...

http://perkisabeast.com/blog/2007/10/25/ho-you-fat/
Props from the Crack Staff @ P.I.A.B. on the Pittsnogling.

Anonymous said...

LEAVE PITTS ALONE.

Mac G said...

I thought you were talking about his wife, She is not cute.

Eric (Extra P.) said...

I constantly say things like "Hold on, I have to go take a Shitsnogle".

World of Isaac said...

I thought for sure there was some fat chick that was playing center on his team somehow

Tim said...

Thanks for the shout out. Go Cholet Basket!

Free Blog Counter