Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Linkus Maximus

Are you not entertained?! Because if you aren't, I'll find better links.

I don't wake up until about noon West Coast time every day, so I tend to miss the early morning link stuff that everyone else does. But no longer. Now I'm going to put up the earliest links of the day (since I stay up the latest) so that the second you wake up, you'll have the best junk from across the blogoshpere to read. Or at least the scraps.

So here goes.

Pat Burrell went to a rival high school of mine. I met him once at the Cape Cod League, along with Eric Byrnes, who went to my high school. I liked Byrnes better. Still do. Just thought I'd share that with you. By the way Burrell is sucking up a storm in Philly. [We Should be GMs]

Kobe may be killing his popularity. And I say good riddance. [Full Court NBA]

Lion in Oil also is not so pleased with Ballhog. [Lion in Oil]

English soccer fans - crazy as always for no good reason. And The Special One is not so sure he wants more Africans. [Deuce of Davenport]

The Yankees say they want to import players from China. I say treason. You decide. [The Feed]

Elvis has left the building. More terrible jerseys. [Just Call Me Juice]

Good Lord! What the hell happened to Tonya Harding! [Doberman on the Diamond]

A goodbye to Terry Hoeppner [Sons of Sam Malone]

-WCK

2 comments:

**MY LIFE** said...

Hi
Dropped by and just wanted to say Hi.
I will be back when I have more time.
take care
XENA in SWEDEN

Anonymous said...

"The Great One" = Wayne Gretzky. For a minute I followed that link because I thought he had been caught in some massive racist scandal. But not our Wayne. He's such a nice boy.

Free Blog Counter