Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sasquatchian links

It's my last day in Oregon and I have yet to see any bar fights over the Oden/Durant debate. There's still time. Dwyermaker should have some thoughts for you all during or after the draft. And now, links of legend.

I play a lot of pool, but I have yet to hit a shot like this. In fact, God has yet to hit a shot like this. [Deuce of Davenport]

If you're black, Disney World doesn't want you, even if you're the son of a Disney manager. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

We need J-Rich to stay a Warrior. [Say Hey]

Michael Jordan made a dumb decision once on June 27. [Full Court NBA]

The Hawks new uniforms SUCK. [Just Call Me Juice]

Marat Safin is a cheapskate, just like me. [Lion in Oil]


-WCK

3 comments:

http://www.bucksteel.com said...

It can't really work, I suppose like this.

Steel building provider said...

I believe one and all must look at it.

Steel building provider said...

So, I do not really suppose this is likely to work.

Free Blog Counter