Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday links

It's Thursday and there's not much going on. So enjoy this rocket powered port-o-john.

Here are the links.

Donovan McNabb says black QBs are treated differently. That means it's time to get NOIS's take. [NOIS]

Larry Brown scored an interview with the RGX bodyspray model. It's not exactly sports related at all, but that's ok. I forgive you Larry. [Larry Brown Sports]

Mark Cuban got censored at a Cubs game. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

ESPN may be making sure they get no more sexual harassment claims. [Awful Announcing]

It's time Tony LaRussa to move on. [I'm Writing Sports]

See what I would listen to if I were stuck on a desert island. [Brahsome]

This is quite the boxing match. Like size double-D boxing match. [Deuce of Davenport]

Vote on whether "seal dribbling" should be allowed in soccer. Personally I think it's fine, as long as you can absolutely deck the guy doing it. [The Beautiful Game]

It must be a slow day out there, because everyone and their fucking mom is writing about that "seal dribbling" story. I suggest instead that you watch a somewhat sexually deviant Japanese game show.

-WCK

Free Blog Counter