Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday links

So there was some kind of Mike Vick town hall meeting yesterday. I saw about 5 seconds of it. The message I came away with was, if you want to do dogfighting, you should put boxing gloves on the dogs. At least that's what I thought I heard. But who knows, I was half asleep.

On to the links.

The best football TD celebrations. [Ghosts of Wayne Fontes]

What you should know about the Vick town hall meeting. [NOIS]

Looking at Rex Grossman's stats compared to other QBs and you begin to realize just how awful he was. Don't worry though, Joey Harrington is still worse than Rex. [The Pig Pen]

Cubes on Dancing With the Stars. [Awful Announcing]

I don't know why, but I find this hilarious. A Detroit undercover news team discovers locals sneaking onto the field at Tiger Stadium and taking BP. That's hard hitting news people. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

Show national pride by asking your country's team to be eliminated from the event your nation is hosting. [Lion in Oil]

Curt Schilling hands out his season awards. Naturally he won for biggest douchebag. [Ump Bump]

You can get fired for being too awesome? [Deuce of Davenport]

-WCK

Free Blog Counter