Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday - surfin, literally - links

So how do you follow up a day where you got a ton of traffic? By mailing in today of course with YouTube clips of Japanese game shows and idiots setting off explosions. Complain all you want (although personally I think the clips are pretty sweet), but I'm out surfing.

On to the links.

There's a college football coach who's on a hotter seat than Lloyd Carr right now? [SPORTSbyBROOKS]

There were more people at the dinner I went to last night than there were at Monday's Marlins game. And I ate alone last night. [Larry Brown Sports]

I-AA teams (f*ck it, I'm not saying formerly) are insulting Michigan. [NOIS]

Chad Johnson gives you trash talking lessons. Sort of. [Awful Announcing]

A USC football player was arrested. Wait, no he wasn't. [Epic Carnival]

Do the QB shuffle. [The Feed]

What are jackasses saying on the ESPN message boards? [Doberman on the Diamond]

The ABC promotional poster for Michigan/Notre Dame is spot on. [Gump for Heisman]

East Coast Bias, NOIS, and 100% square off in a survivor league of epic proportions. Too bad Agent Steinz forgot to pick a team for Week 1. [East Coast Bias]

Former NFL player Peter Boulware guesses he's a Republican. I guess I won't be voting for him. [Lion in Oil]

-WCK

Free Blog Counter