Friday, September 21, 2007

100% IR and Deuce of Davenport's Straight Up NFL Weekly Beatdown Contest - WEEK 3

Here are the picks:

Saint Louis @ Tampa Bay - I'm going to go with St. Louis, even though they're on the road. They've got a lot to play for, considering if they lose this game their season's basically over.

San Diego @ Green Bay - San Diego.

Miami @ New York Jets - I don't know, both suck, so I'll take the home team. Jets.

Arizona @ Baltimore - I don't care who's at QB for the Ravens, they're not losing.

Indy @ Houston - Indy.

Detroit @ Philly - McNabb is awful. Westbrook is sort of injured. The Eagles have no receivers. Detroit has Kitna and God on their side. Lions, even though they're on the road.

Minnesota @ Kansas City - Awful game. And I honestly have no clue who even plays for Minnesota. And I don't know who their QB is. Whatever, I'll take the Chiefs to win even though I know Herm will find a way to blow it for me.

Buffalo @ New England - Hmmm. Patriots.

San Francisco @ Pittsburgh - My 9ers shouldn't be 2-0 at all. Steelers.

Cleveland @ Oakland - No way Browns repeat what they did against the Bengals. Plus i need to show the Raiders some seal-clubbing love.

Cincy @ Seattle - You know logic says Seattle. But logic is for stuff that makes sense. Sports make no sense. Bengals and two Ocho Cinco TD celebrations.

Jax @ Denver - Denver.

New York Giants @ Washington - Redskins.

Carolina @ Atlanta - Carolina.

Cowboys @ Bears - I'm risking it here by takin' them Cowboys.

Titans @ N.O. - New Orleans. Get McAlister some carries.

Here are Chimp's choices. I smell a seal-clubbing post.

-WCK

Free Blog Counter